Terms and conditions of obtaining and use of one-day free ski pass to Harrachov
(also described as free ski pass in the points below)
- Every customer of skiandbikes who has paid for their purchase and confirmed his interest in a free ski pass in the shopping basket is entitled to one free one-day ski pass to Harrachov for the winter season 2019/2020.
- The minimum value of one purchase which allows you get a free ski pass is EUR 80.
- The customer can get free ski pass only once per winter season 2019/2020. In the case of repeated purchases of the same customer during the winter season 2019/2020, this customer is informed directly in the order form or by email that he has already got one free ski pass to Harrachov at skiandbikes in the 2019/2020 season.
For this purpose, the eshop operator reserves the right to refuse to give a free ski pass to a customer whose details in the order (eg home/delivery address or delivery address or email address or phone number) are the same as in another order. Eshop operator can also refuse to give skipass a free ski pass if the customer split order into multiple orders gets more than one free ski pass.
- The customer who is entitled to get a free ski pass will receive a unique voucher from the operator of the skiandbikes e-shop after payment for his order together with the delivery of the goods. This voucher together with a personal document (identity card, passport or other official document with a photo) and an invoice from skiandbikes, to which the voucher for the ski pass was issued, has to bring customer to the the ski rental Classic Ski School in the Sporthotel Ryzoviste in Harrachov at the bottom station of the chairlift in Ryzoviste during the winter 2019/2020. Then will be issued a one-day ski pass free of charge valid for the Harrachov skiresort. Please note that the name and surname of the person who will use the ski pass for free have to be the same as provided in the order form at skiandbikes. This name will be printed on the voucher and the name and surname on the voucher must match the personal data on the submitted personal photo document.
- Ski pass at the Classic Ski School ski rental must be booked at least 2 days in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the text: "One-day ski pass to Harrachov in the name: ....................., invoice number: ..................... Will be picked up on .................. .. ". This reservation is not further confirmed by the eshop. Ie. if the eshop does not respond to this reservation, it is automatically valid.
- The generated voucher and the subsequently ski pass are not transferable and are valid only in the winter season 2019/2020.
- The free skipass or voucher can not be refunded.
- Enforcement of the right to a free ski pass, a free ski pass voucher and a free ski pass to the Harrachov ski resort is excluded by legal means.
- Free skipass is valid until March 31, 2020 or until revocation. The operator of the eshop skiandbikes reserves the right to terminate the validity of free skipasses at any time, including the expiration of the already issued vouchers for free ski passes without any claim for any compensation. Information about early termination of the validity of already issued vouchers for free ski passes will be published exclusively on the website eshop skiandbikes.
- The operator of the eshop reserves the right to refuse ski pass free of charge to an individual customer, without giving any reason and any compensation.